Plumber in Plano, TX
No one likes waking up to a flooded yard. If you’re seeking that reliable plumber in Plano, TX for slab leak repair and underground leak repair, give Fixxer Company Plumbing a call at (214) 534-1468. We’ve proudly been serving the beautiful city of Plano for roughly a decade now and have developed a reputation for delivering exceptional quality and service. We offer quality plumbing solutions to meet your every need. Our master plumbers have pretty much seen and done it all when it comes to the plumbing industry. This means you can rest assured that no matter what problems arise we’ll have you and your family covered. In addition to our specialty services like underground leaks in the yard, we can manage a variety of plumbing issues. From clogged toilets to drain cleaning we do it all!
Underground Leak Repairs
There are a number of factors that can contribute to underground leaks. We’ve gone ahead and listed a few of them for your convenience. If you’re experiencing yard leak problems contact us today at (214) 534-1468 to see what we can do for you.
- Bellied Line- A bellied pipe is a low point in the line that can accumulate debris and lead to nasty clogs later on down the road.
- Blocked Pipe- Blocked pipes can be devastating to any homeowner. If you’re looking for a plumber that can get it fixed in a hurry contact us today.
- Poor Installation- Plumbing is only as good as the plumber who previously installed it. Poor installation can lead to weak joints and leaks in your underground lines.
- Roots- Most people don’t think of roots when they imagine broken lines, however, roots are incredibly powerful and can puncture your lines leading to cracks and gaps that spew out sewage or water.
- Weak Pipe- Pipes like anything else have a finite amount of time on this earth. Over time, they start to weaken and are more susceptible to cracks and breaks.,
- Shifting Soil- The ground under your feet is in a constant state of movement. This slow moving earth can cause plumbing lines to shift from their original locations leading to disjointed pipes.
- Bathtubs – Bathtubs like anything else wear out with time. When it’s time to replace yours make Fixxer your first call at (214) 534-1468.
- Drain Cleaning & Hydro Jetting – If your toilets are starting to back up and the water is going down the drain slower than it should, then you need a drain cleaning. We can take care of that for you. Contact us today!
- Faucet Installation & Repair – That constant dripping of the water is doing a lot more than just annoying you. It’s costing you and your family real dollars. Give us a call today to stop washing money down the drain.
- Leak Detection & Repair – We can fix your leaks for you in no time at all. We even offer leak detection if you’re not quite sure where it is.
- Sewer Lines – Your sewer lines are designed to last a finite amount of time. When is the last time you had yours checked? Contact the plumbing professionals of Fixxer Company Plumbing.
- Toilet Installation & Repair – Are you tired of wasting money on a toilet that runs all day and night. We can fix that toilet for you in no time at all.
- Underground Leak Repairs – Underground water leaks can wreak havoc on your yard and your wallet. We specialize in underground water leaks and slab leak repair in Forney, TX and the surrounding area.
Here at Fixxer Company Plumbing we provide drain cleaning services for Plano, TX. Are you having trouble with a toilet that keeps backing up? Maybe a drain that the water just sits in. Whatever the case contact your friendly neighborhood plumbers today at (214) 534-1468 for quick plumbing solutions that’ll work. We’re proud to have served the great city of Plano for a number of years and have worked hard to earn our reputation of excellent service and products. Whether you’re looking for drain cleaning or underground leak repair in Plano, TX, our master plumbers have got you covered.